Accessibility Tools

Bethel Park, PA  •  Jefferson Hills, PA

Hearing Loss Self-Screening

Take This Quick Survey to Find Out if You Should Have Your Hearing Tested:

  1. Does your spouse or loved one get frustrated when you misunderstand what he/she says?
  2. Do you just nod your head and smile when you’re not sure what someone has said?
  3. Do you have a hard time hearing on the telephone?
  4. Do you feel that everyone around you mumbles?
  5. Does your family complain that you have the television turned up too high?
  6. Do you struggle to follow conversations in noisy places, like restaurants?
  7. Do you need to look at someone to hear what they are saying?

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, call to make an appointment for a complete hearing evaluation.

Wondering if You Should See an Audiologist or ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) Physician?

Audiologists are specialists in evaluating and treating people with hearing loss and tinnitus.  They administer and interpret hearing tests, and if indicated, recommend and fit hearing aids or assistive listening devices.  They are licensed by the state and have either a master’s or doctorate degree. 

ENT physicians, also known as otolaryngologists, are medical doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating ear, nose and throat issues through medical or surgical management.  If you have ear pain or fullness, drainage from your ear, sudden hearing loss or dizziness, you should make an appointment with an ENT doctor. Medical Hearing Aid Center is affiliated with South Hills ENT, and is conveniently located in the same office.

You may call 412-831-7570 to schedule with one of South Hills ENT’s four Board Certified Otolaryngologists.  Click here to view their website. 

To make an appointment with one of our licensed Audiologists for a hearing evaluation and hearing aid consultation, call 412-854-6145.

Medical Hearing Aid Center
South Hills ENT Association